OFFICIAL RULES FOR PRINCE® PASTA "$100 WEDNESDAYS" SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. The Prince® Pasta "$100 Wednesdays" Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") begins 12:00 PM Eastern Time ("ET") September 4, 2013 and ends 11:59 AM ET October 2, 2013 ("Sweepstakes Period"). The Sweepstakes Period will be divided into four (4) entry periods (each, an "Entry Period", as outlined in the chart below).
2. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico who are 18 years of age or older and who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry.
3. To enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period, go to http://www.princepasta.com/pasta-art or the "Promotions" tab on the Prince Pasta Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/princepasta (you must first "like" the page) to view the pasta art gallery. Then vote for your favorite pasta art sculpture by entering the code presented and clicking the Vote button. Limit one (1) vote per person and per e-mail address per day. After your vote has been submitted, complete and submit the official entry form by providing your first and last name, street address, city, state, zip, e-mail address, and date of birth to receive one (1) entry into the applicable Entry Period, as described below in section 4 (collectively, the "Entry"). Submission of erroneous or incomplete information will void the submitted Entry. Limit one (1) Entry per person and per e-mail address per day during the Sweepstakes Period. If multiple Entries are received in excess of the stated limitation from any person or e-mail address on any day during the Sweepstakes Period, only the first Entry received from such person or e-mail address that day will be eligible for entry. All Entries, whether or not selected as a winner, become the property of the Sponsor (as defined below) and will not be acknowledged or returned. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arises regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account subscriber of said e-mail account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant and required to comply with these Official Rules and all requirements set forth herein. "Authorized account subscriber" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for participation in the Sweepstakes.
4. Random drawings for Grand Prizes (as described below in section 5) will be conducted approximately two (2) days after the conclusion of each Entry Period from among all eligible Entries received during applicable Entry Period.
|Entry Period||Entry Period Dates
(Each Entry Period begins at 12:00 PM ET and ends at 11:59 AM ET)
|Drawing Dates (on or about)|
|1||09/04/13 to 09/11/13||09/13/13|
|2||09/11/13 to 09/18/13||09/20/13|
|3||09/18/13 to 09/25/13||09/27/13|
|4||09/25/13 to 10/02/13||10/04/13|
Drawings will be conducted by Trymark Consulting Group, L.L.C., an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the drawing at issue. Non-winning eligible entries from one Entry Period will not roll-over into subsequent Entry Periods.
5. Grand Prizes (100 total, 25 per Entry Period): A $100.00 gift card (awarded in the form of a pre-paid debit card) (certain terms & conditions as specified by issuer apply) (Estimated Retail Value ("ERV") $100.00). Winners will be responsible for all taxes (including federal, state and local taxes) and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of the prize not described herein as being awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash, or substitutable except by Sponsor, which reserves the right, at its discretion, to substitute the prize with one of comparable or greater value. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Limit one (1) prize per person, per e-mail address and per household for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period.
6. Employees of New World Pasta Company ("Sponsor"), Millennium Communications, Trymark Consulting Group, L.L.C., Cone Communications, Facebook, Inc., and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, retailers, distributors and suppliers, and the immediate families (spouse, parents, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and individuals living in the same households of such employees, whether or not related, are ineligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
7. Potential winners may be notified by phone or e-mail. In the event that any e-mail to a potential winner is returned as undeliverable, any phone number provided by a potential winner is incorrect or no longer in service, a response to any given e-mail or phone call is not received within three (3) business days of date of its issuance or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize may be forfeited and, at Sponsor's discretion, an alternate winner may be selected. Potential winners may be required, in the sole discretion of the judges, to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release and, where legal, a publicity release within fourteen (14) days of date of issuance of those documents or prize may be forfeited and, at Sponsor's discretion, awarded to an alternate winner. In the event a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules or the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize may be forfeited and, at Sponsor's discretion, an alternate winner may be selected.
8. By participating, entrants agree as follows: a) to abide by these Official Rules, and to the decisions of Sponsor and the judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects; b) to the use of their names and/or likenesses and/or biographical data by Sponsor and its designees if selected as a winner for advertising, promotional and other purposes in any or all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without compensation, permission or notification (except where prohibited by law); and c) THAT SPONSOR, MILLENNIUM COMMUNICATIONS, TRYMARK CONSULTING GROUP, L.L.C., CONE COMMUNICATIONS, FACEBOOK, INC., AND ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "RELEASED PARTIES") SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY TO AN ENTRANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE. PRIZE IS AWARDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, delayed, interrupted or unavailable network, server, cable, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, miscommunications, failed phone, computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether computer, network, human, mechanical, electronic, printing, typographical or otherwise relating to or in connection with this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of votes or Entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials or for any damage to entrant's or other person's computer, hardware or software as a result of participation. Released Parties are also not responsible for votes or Entries that are lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered garbled or delayed by computer transmissions and all such votes and/or Entries are void. Grand Prizes will be shipped to the address provided during Entry. Sponsor is not responsible for any Grand Prize that is lost, damaged, stolen, delayed, misdirected, or undelivered. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes or who are in violation of these Official Rules as solely determined by the judges will be disqualified and all associated Entries will be void. Every vote and Entry must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual participant and repetitive automated electronic submission of votes or Entries is specifically disallowed. Use of script, macro or automated entry software or programs or any other means that subvert the entry process is prohibited and all such Entries will be void. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by virus, bugs, worms, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes, or if Sweepstakes is unable to run as planned for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof and/or terminate the participation of any entrant (and void his/her Entry/ies) whose conduct potentially compromises the Sweepstakes and at its sole discretion, if terminated, to award the prize(s) for the drawing(s) at issue from among all eligible non-suspect Entries received for such drawing(s) prior to the act requiring such termination. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. CAUTION: Any attempt by an entrant to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys' fees) to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATING, ENTRANT AGREES THAT A) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, IF ANY, AND B) ALL CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY COMPENSATION OR CREDIT TO BE PROVIDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; AND C) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARD SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET COSTS INCURRED, IF ANY, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS' FEES OR OTHER LEGAL COSTS OR EXPENSES.
You and the Sponsor waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules or the Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS, CLASS LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. The name of the winners (available after November 2, 2013) and/or a copy of these Official Rules may be obtained by mailing a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Prince® Pasta "$100 Wednesdays" Sweepstakes - Winners/Rules (please specify which), P.O. Box 295, Gainesville, VA 20156, for receipt no later than January 2, 2014. VT residents omit return postage on rules requests.
12. Sponsor: New World Pasta Company, P.O. Box 126457, Harrisburg, PA 17112.
Promoter: Trymark Consulting Group, L.L.C., P.O. Box 295, Gainesville, VA 20156.